7.12.12

two hands clapping






As before: two shots, taken moments apart: someone's shoes in the front row of the Topshop Unique show at Waterloo Station, then Olivia Palermo's hands, clapping. Note the slight cut on her pinkie: proof that she is, after all, Human.

Once we get into the winter season, I always wish I could do red. I see girls with pale skin and perfect red lips, or even nails, and wish I could do it. But red is not for me. So I settle for cool fuschias and pink. But it's not the same thing. I can't even do orange. But that doesn't stop me from trying!

Oh, new addiction: LookBible. Like Pinterest, for fashion. It's great for people like me: lazy people. Once I've posted this, I can just click on the button on my bookmark strip, click on anything I want, and it posts to my wall - and even if people re-post, the original source link comes with it. Great for budding bloggers who want to raise their profile. It's just launched, spreading through word of mouth, invite only, but really easy to set up. Simply click here - or on the button on my sidebar. Tell them Jill sent you.

6 comments:

ODYSSEY said...

I've never been into wearing red clothing, although in the past, I gave it a shot. Fine for others, never good on me. I prefer my red in very small doses, such as red lipstick. Lately my choice is MAC's Lady Danger. It would look smashing on you, Jill, if ever you decide to add a bit of red.

Lauren Dimesky said...

These red boots with derailed hems are solo fantastic! I even love the fact they are a little tarnished and worn in. Yes, you are human, and so divine!!

-Lauren at adorn la femme
adornlafemme.com

Anonymous said...

adorable bottines rouges

ESTILO RUSTICO said...

The best blog...
I like a lot your blog.

citizen rosebud said...

Forgive me but sometimes I forget what a great eye you have for details- and then....I remember. Love the boots, the clapping and the LookBible tip. Off to check it out now.

Happy New Years, lovely Jill Polka Dot!

jill said...

Thank you - you lovely women. Happy New Year too, Bella Q!