20.1.12

bits of blue





Stuck for a post title: how many things can you say about blue, really. 'blue coats': doesn't have the same zing, as say, 'the red coats are coming', now does it.

Another juxtaposition, in blue: two different coats, front and back, two different places (East London: Liverpool Station, and South Kensington), but what I like - it's the little things - is in each, in the background, is a little bit of blue.

Nearing the end of my blue series, for now.. or perhaps not. There's one in particular I've been saving up for. But thinking of working my way thru the rainbow. Which way should I go next? Purple, or green?

11 comments:

Tasnim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasnim said...

ahaha glad to hear 2012's being (so far!) a good year!



http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

Lauren@Styleseer said...

I love the blue jacket in the first shot. Glad to know things are going well for you in 2012.

anieb said...

Wow!
Nice picture...Specially the first picture is the best.Your topic Bits of blue is the best.It has some interesting and useful information.Good to know about your blog i have read your article and i am very inspired from you ideas i will visit very soon again with new ideas hope you soon update your blog with new and latest info.
Thanks for post.
Horse Bits

adrielleroyale said...

Oooh I like that second one! I say...purple! :)

O D Y S S E Y said...

how about lavender? of various violet/purple hues...
i like when you do color themed posts!
got your email, i'm having a semi-break from internet (like you) but probably only for today. but i will respond shortly...
have a lovely sunday! x

O D Y S S E Y said...

oops, typo...i mean "OR various violet/purple hues"
xo

Rosalind said...

Really enjoying your blue series.
Next one? Go green, definitely green.

Manmeet Sachdev said...

I really like the second picture!!

Mae B said...

I'm loving blue so much lately! I don't have enough color in my wardrobe and I think I need to start with blue!
xx

Matthew Spade said...

nice, really like the first shot. it seems really dynamic in a way, i think it's the amount of stuff going on