21.4.11

white now







Really into white right now.. maybe it's all the wedding theme swirling round.. or maybe it's just the glorious warmth of a day like yesterday: more from my 'white swan' series (Serpentine/Hyde Park) and with Nao - who is omniscient - and introduced me to the work of Peter Jenson, who she feels, (and I agree), is a genius. And she should know.

Thank you to the folk @ Village Press. And to MOther Nature (for the swan).

It feels like everyone I know is somewhere else, or going somewhere else. We're here. Where are you? Happy Bank Holiday Weekend, Passover, and Good Friday, all!

7 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Gorgeous gorgeous post. Love the way you connect the various textures. Very creative, Jill.

jill said...

Thank you, PD! I was feeling like no one was out there - but praise from you is worth 225 comments ; )

Have a great long weekend.

mtg said...

I'm just now getting in the mood for white. Beautiful photos.
I wish I could tell you we're taking a trip to London, or Paris, but we're just staying here. Weekend full of baseball, ballet and soccer. Our church hosted an Easter Egg hunt already last weekend.
Have a great weekend!
xx
maya

style odyssey said...

Jill...this post...it's so beautiful! There's a serenity, a lushness, and an innocence to these images. You really sore as a photographer when you capture ethereal whites and other soft colors (especially those milky aquas).
Happy Easter weekend! I keep my Skype on most of the time now...look for me when you get time.
xoxo

style odyssey said...

typo! i meant "you really soar"...sorry, i'm exhausted, brain not working so well!

Anonymous said...

that skirt is incredibly gorgeous

ediot said...

what a wonderful post. i so adore your nature photography. the swan photos are divine.
and i just fell completely in love with that sweater. MUST have
x