12.4.11

smart girls: geek chic







Chloe is one of smart girls @START. I loooove her style: geek chic with a girly twist. And I love her cut: I used to wear mine that way - bit longer in the front, but that short in the back - and I'm longing to take the plunge and do it again. I just love that feeling of the breeze on the back of my neck.

I used to think it was all about dressing it up, then dressing it down, but that's evolved for me into finding my daily balance of geek-to-glam factor. If I'm wearing, say, a lace dress, I just geek it up with loafers and ankle socks. And I can't think of a better pair than these smart and shiny patent ones by Repetto. All @STARTLONDON, of course.

2 comments:

SabinePsynopsis said...

The dress, the shoes, the socks, the glasses, the haircut, the smile... It's a genius combination. Now I've got to check out what Start London actually is. xoxo

Adorngirl said...

see a look that needs to be pulled off with confidence, very cute. x