9.12.09

wish list



The other day, I showed you the luscious Holly-with-a-y, in Erin O'Connor's Zac Posen dress. Well, here's another of Topshop's delightful Style Consultants, the vivacious Hollie-with-an-i.e (I know, it was confusing me, too). I'm not sure that's the right term, but when she & Sophie were describing what they do, I asked if it's like Rachel in Friends, and Hollie said with an impish smile 'Yeah, the one with Josh-u-AH.'

Anyway, here she is trying on Peaches Geldof's Dolce & Gabanna floral number. It's funny because I see Peaches as a tiny, cuddly, curvy type, and Hollie is soooo tall & willowy. And yet, it fits her like a glove.



Can't wait to show you the Audrey Hepburn shots! I don't mean to be a tease but Mr. Dot & I both have dental emergencies to attend to first, altho his seems to be so much more of an emergency. Either that, or I've got a higher pain threshold. But I doubt it: I'm a big baby when it comes to pain.



I'm seeing a lot of bloggers posting their wish list. I don't actually have one. Actually, that's not true. My wish list would consist of boots, boots, and more boots. Acne platform booties. Cuban heel motorcycle types. Over the knee black ones to replace my vintage Anne Klein faux suede pair that disintegrated last year. They don't have to cost a mint: there are tons I'd love from Office, Topshop, Asos.. I'm pretty low maintenance, for a female.

THAT SAID: Santa, if you're feeling pretty flush this year, and you absolutely must spoil me, I wouldn't say no to this little black bootie by Georgina Goodman.



Or, her electric blue pump with the winged fin. I love the way her soles are striped, so much more sophisticated than that flash of red. And so much more original, don't you think?

9 comments:

Leah said...

Can't wait to see those Audrey Hepburn shots. And I love the shoes in your wish list. That electric blue pump is to die for... Love it.

the style crusader said...

oh. my. goodness.

she's a total stunner in that dress. so gorgeous.

Unknown said...

wow! i'm in love with that dress...

love&style!

StyleSpy said...

Oh, that dress is positively swoony. Je l'adore.

My wish list is mainly for the holidays to be over (I'm sorry, I'm just a big ol' Scrooge this year). Oh, and a glass of wine with Jill in London come May...

Valentine said...

The dress is sooooo ♥ !!!!
You're gorgeous.

dot said...

You're all so sweet: even Amy (stylespy) the Scrooge ; )

Valentine, thank you on Hollie's behalf (actually, technically, Peaches) but I must clarify: I'm not Hollie, so can't take any credit for her gorgeousness, just for pressing the camera shutter at the right moment. Altho, it's funny, I see a bit of myself in her.. when I was younger. That pixie/Peter Pan style is still very much me however.

Susan said...

oh that dress is so cute! I love the shoes, too :)
have a lovely day, xoxo

Dejana • shopsterium.com said...

oh myyyyyyy this dress looks so good on her!!!

Unknown said...

The A.D collection is so gorgeous, I wish I had enough to buy. And Holl-ie, looks amazing in that floral dress. But what I'd like to see is you... you and mr. Dot, stop me from imagining! :L

J'aime